ISO/IEC 22301: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
ISO 22301 is International Standard for Business continuity management. It is a proposed standard that specifies security requirement for disaster recovery. The effective business continuity management means an organization can resume operations and return to business as usual as quickly as possible after a disturbing incident.
Managing business continuity in an organization
ISO 22301 standard provides the best framework for managing business continuity in an organization. It is a formal in style in order to facilitate compliance auditing and certification. It protects the companies from the risks associated with downtime which can occur due to unexpected disruption.
How can it help your organization?
- ISO 22301 increases market shares and higher profits
- It reduces dependence on individual.
- Its saves quite a lot of money.
- Less effort in compliance process.
- It is internationally recognized
- It increases customer loyalty and trust.
- It protect financial income and business assets.
- It is demonstrated to key stakeholders that your organization is resilient.
- Increases your competitive advantage and will enhance reputation