ISO/IEC 27001:2013: Information Security Management System (ISMS)
ISO 27001 is a specification for an information security management system. It is a management framework for protection of business critical information. It helps all types of businesses in a sector keep information assets secure. It will help organisation manage the security of assets financial information, intellectual property, employee details.
Worlds popular information security standard
ISO 27001 includes all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organisation’s information risk management process. It can be implemented in any kinds of organisation. It has become worlds popular information security standard. It is a formal set of guidelines for organisations to use in developing their information security framework.
How can it help your organisation?
- ISO 27001 improves structure and focus.
- It reduces the needs for frequent audits
- Obtain an independent opinion about your security posture
- Comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements
- Protect and enhance your reputation
- Avoid the financial penalties and losses associated with data breaches
- Win new business and retain your existing customers